Monday, May 12, 2008

Wait a minute...

Six posts old and I realized that I've been a little myopic about what this blog is all about. See, for the past few months - I've been voraciously reading and learning about Web 2.0, social media and the new era that advertising is entering. This information overload needed a vent-hence the blog, and the myopia too.

The fact is that, although, this new era and its possibilities might seem obvious to me - there are few who realize that things have actually changed in the mad ad world.

So, I announce that in the coming few days - I'll dive deep into what this new era is all about and how did it come about in the first place. In this multi-part blogpost series I'll try to explain what this blog will explore in the long run.

Watch out this space for The Story So Far...

2 comments:

Kriti Kalwad said...

Meh.

wisegirl said...

still watching the space... no new posts!

ShareThis