Monday, October 6, 2008

How delicious are you?

"We are what we bookmark"

I strongly believe in this. Each time you take a nugget from the internet and store it in organized world of delicious, you are adding a block to your online persona! Recently - I came across this really cool visualization tool at wordle.net . Tag clouds have been around on Wordpress blogs for a while - but this is something else.





















Check out my tag cloud - and YES, I'm obsessed with twitter and I love lifehacks! Try doing this to your own blog or delicious page and see if it reflects your interests and the magnitude of it.

5 comments:

Parag Masteh said...

HI... I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE CONTENT IN UR BLOG... I HVE BLOGMARKED UR SITE GR8 JOB

Gautam Ramdurai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gautam Ramdurai said...

Thanks Parag...will try to post varied content in the future

wisegirl said...

hey really cool...

Sonal Jhuj said...

Hi Gautam. I learnt about wordle from your blog.
I've linked your blog to my post on tag clouds.

http://blog.sonaljhuj.com/2008/10/i-3-tag-clouds.html

ShareThis